Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of this reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to obtain a patent good an inspiration you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full-line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior how to patent an idea the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they do a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and inventhelp store it’s been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as it can.